3. Getting Your Touchscreen
Once we receive your touchscreen payment, your hardware will be provisioned with all of the necessary software and sent to the property address on your project form. In order to schedule your installation, the property will need to:
- Have live power and a recessed outlet that will be behind the touchscreen
- Have live Internet and a recessed (cat 5) Ethernet jack that will be behind the touchscreen
- Identify personnel that will be available on site during the installation
- Confirm receipt of the touchscreen
- Email Pynwheel Support confirming the items above to request hardware installation. Include an image of the wall in your email.
We will contact a member of our third party installation network to schedule your touchscreen installation.
Note: Pynwheel will only manage installation on flat drywall (not a niche) with all the conditions above met.
If you have questions or need additional information, please email our Support Team.