Effective as of December 5, 2019
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other apps or websites not owned by Pynwheel, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Third parties, such as the property owners of the properties you are visiting, and their affiliates and agents have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
- Information We Collect or Receive. In the course of operating the App or using Pynwheel’s services, we will collect and/or receive the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information. If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device or do not proceed to use Pynwheel’s services.
- Personal Information. We only receive or collect information that identifies you personally if you choose to provide such personally identifiable information to us via Self Tour, one of our touch screens, through our website or other means. When you sign up to become a user or contact us, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, signatures, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and other unique identifiers; or passwords or PINs, user identification and account access credentials or passwords, credit card information, student information, and other personal identifiers such as photographs and driver's licenses, your fingerprints, signatures, voice, facial recognition, or any other biometrics collected or received by your mobile device; your location, and your files, including images, videos, notes, comments and other text. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the App or our services unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
- Geolocational and Facial Recognition Information. Certain features and functionalities of the App are based on your location and have facial recognition features. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using your mobile device, we may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocational and facial recognition information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers (collectively, “Geolocational and Facial Recognition Information”). Collection of such Geolocational and Facial Recognition Information occurs only when the App is running on your device. You may not decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational and Facial Recognition Information. If you do not want to share this information to us, you must not use our App or services requesting such information be shared with Pynwheel.
- Other Information. In addition to the Personal Information, Payment Information, and Geolocational and Facial Recognition Information, we may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of the App; your interactions with us and our Clients; and information regarding your computer and mobile devices used to access the App (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as photos, videos, living preferences and financial information.
- From Your Activity. We may collect or receive information regarding your search criteria and preferences:
- IP address, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or mobile device;
- browser type and language;
- date and time; and
- details regarding your activity on the App, such as locations and properties visited, their locations and other performance and usage data.
- About Your Mobile Device. We may collect or receive information regarding:
- Advertising Identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”);
- operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows);
- carrier; and
- network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE).
- personalize your experience;
- analyze which portions of the App are visited and used most frequently; and
- measure and optimize advertising and promotional effectiveness.
If you do not want us to deploy cookies in the App, you can opt out by setting your mobile device to reject cookies. You can still use the App if you choose to disable cookies, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected.
2. How Information is Used and Shared.
- You authorize us to use the Personal Information, Payment Information, Geolocational and Facial Recognition Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to:
- provide and improve our App and services;
- provide our services;
- administer our programs;
- solicit your feedback; and
- inform you about our or our Client’s products and services.
- In order to provide our services and administer our programs, we may share the Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We engage third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, marketing assistance, and administration of promotional programs. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, the App, and our products and services, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the App and/or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe the App and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and investors and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information:
- when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or
- whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, including you.
3. Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences. If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the App (e.g., such as instructions or requests for support).
We may also deliver notifications to your mobile device (e.g., push notifications). You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
4. How We Protect Your Information. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us or to a third-party using the App may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us or any third party via e-mail or the App.
5. Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents. The App’s servers may be operated outside of the United States. If you are or intend to be located outside of the United States, please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction or the jurisdiction in which you provided us your Personal information. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the App, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
6. App Stores; External Websites. Your app store (e.g., iTunes or Google Play) may collect certain information in connection with your use of the App, such as Personal Information, Payment Information, Geolocational and Facial Recognition Information, and other usage-based data. We have no control over the collection of such information by a third-party app store, and any such collection or use will be subject to that third party’s applicable privacy policies.
7. Children. The App is not directed to children under the age of 18. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) not use the App. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
Pynwheel, Inc., P.O. Box 523, Englewood CO 80151.